A threaded board groups all messages together by subject (or thread); an unthreaded board lists each message separately.
To read message board messages:
- Navigate to the message board you want to read.
- Click the link for the topic you want to read.
- Click the link for the message or subject you want to read.
- Move between messages:
- If you are on an unthreaded board, click the Next or Prev links to move between messages.
- If you are on a threaded board, click the Next or Prev links to move between messages within a thread or the Next Thread or Previous Thread links to move between threads.
Note: You can limit the number of messages to read with the Search Message Boards for: section.