You can create a new message board thread by posting a new message. It may take a few minutes for your message to appear in the list of messages on the message board.
To post a new message
- Go to http://chatandcommunity.aol.co.uk/message-boards or sign on to AOL and visit AOL Keyword: Message Boards.
- Navigate the list of topics to identify a message board on which you would like to post, then click the message board title to open it.
- On the top right side of the message board, click the Add Thread link.
- If you are not already signed in you will be asked to login to your AIM or AOL screen name.
- In the Title: box, type a subject line for your message.
- In the Message: box, type your message.
- If desired, click the Include My Signature box to place a check mark in it.
- After you have finished, click the Post button.