You can format the text of your message board post before you post it. You can change the style and size of your font, the alignment of your text, or include colour for your text or text background.
To format your message board post:
- Highlight the section of text you want to format.
- Click the formatting feature(s) you want to use from the text styling toolbar. The following formatting features are available:
- Font: Click the Font drop-down menu to open it, choose the font you want to use from the list, then click it. The default AOL font is Arial.
- Text Size: Click the Text Size drop-down menu to open it, choose the size you want from the list, then click it. The larger the number, the bigger the letters will appear.
- Bold: Click the Bold button to make the selected text appear thicker and darker.
- Italic: Click the Italic button to make the selected text appear slanted.
- Underline: Click the Underline button to underline the selected text.
- Align Left: Click the Align Left button to line up the selected text line with the left margin. Left alignment is the default alignment.
- Centre: Click the Centre button to center the selected text lines.
- Align Right: Click the Align Right button to line up the selected text line with the right margin.
- Text Colour: Click the Text Colour button, then click the colour you want to use to change the colour of the selected text.
- Highlight Colour: Click the Highlight Colour button, then click the colour you want to use to change the background colour of the selected text.
Note: If the same colour is selected for Text Colour and Highlight Colour, your text will not be visible.