You may want to hold the same event every week or every month.
To schedule a repeating event:
- On the AOL Email on the Web window, in the upper right, click the Calendar button
- Click the Add Event button.
- On the AOL Edit Event window, type the name of the event.
- Next to Date: type the date of the event, or click the Calendar icon, then click the date of the event.
- If the event is an all-day activity, click the All day event box to place a check mark in it or enter the start time and duration of the event.
- To receive a reminder, click the Remind Me box to place a check mark in it, then select the amount of time in advance of the event when you want to receive the reminder.
- Click the Repeating tab.
- Next to Repeats:, click the appropriate frequency for the event.
- Click the Save button.