You can use the Event Directory to find a wide array of cultural, community, and sporting events. Once you locate an event of interest you can add it to your calendar with a single click.
To add events from the event directory:
- On the AOL Email on the Web window, in the upper right, click the Calendar button
- Next to My Calendars, click the add link.
- In the Adding Calendars window, click the Find a Calendar option, then click the Continue button.
- Next to a calendar you wish to subscribe to, click the Subscribe Now link
- Close the Calendar Subscribed window. It may take a few minutes for your calendar to refresh and show the calendar you subscribed to.
Note: You can also find the event directory by going to AOL Keyword: Event Directory. From the event directory you can find and add events to your calendar without having to start AOL Calendar.