The AOL Email on the web Email Controls allow you to limit what is in the email you receive and from whom you would like to receive it.
Each AOL screen name has its own email and spam controls.
Note: You need to be signed on to a master screen name or a screen name on a general access category to adjust the email controls. A master screen name is the first screen name you created for this account and any screen name you have assigned master screen name status at AOL Keyword: Names.
To access your Email Controls:
- Go to http://email.aol.co.uk.
- In the Screen Name box, type your AOL screen name.
- In the Password box, type your AOL password.
- Click the Sign On button.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Spam Controls link. This will take you to the AOL's Advanced Spam Filter page.
- Click on the levels to choose how strict you want AOL's Advanced Spam Filters to be when deciding what email should be automatically moved to your spam folder. The recommended setting is Medium.
- Click the Save button.