You can customise how your AOL Email on the Web mailbox and address book will display information and customise the behaviour of your mailbox.
1. Go to http://email.aol.co.uk.
2. In the Screen Name box, type your AOL Screen Name.
3. In the Password box, type your AOL password.
4. Click the Sign On button.
5. Click the Settings button.
6. Click the Display link. This will take you to the Display Settings page.
7. Configure your display settings by following the FAQs below.
You can adjust the number of emails that display per page to make it easier for you to browse your mailbox for email.
To change the page size setting:
In the Display Settings area, In lists, show __ items per page box, type a number from 1-100 to indicate the number of emails you want to show on each page.
You can adjust the way your mailbox will display and how it will behave when new email arrives in your mailbox by clicking the box next to the feature to either place a check mark in it to enable the feature or clear it to disable the feature. There are three features you can select:
You can determine whether the next message will display automatically when you move or delete the current email by clicking the box next to Display next message after move/delete to either place a check mark in it to enable the feature, or clear it to disable the feature.
You can change the way your AOL Email on the Web address book displays the names in your address book and the way your address book is sorted. You can adjust these two settings: