With the exception of email deleted from your Spam folder, email can only be recovered for 24 hours after you delete it.
Note: Email deleted from the Spam folder is immediately erased and is unrecoverable.
Recovered email will move to the New tab in your online mailbox.
To recover recently deleted email:
1. Go to http://email.aol.co.uk.
2. In the Screen Name box, type your AOL Screen Name.
3. In the Password box, type your AOL password.
4. Click the Sign On button.
5. Click the Recently Deleted link.
6. Click the box next to message you want to recover, to place a check mark in it.
7. Click the Restore button.