The Saved on AOL email folder is a special folder that allows you to permanently save messages online on the AOL servers. The Saved on AOL folder is not stored on your computer, so it can be accessed from another computer when you sign on to the AOL service as a guest. Your Saved on AOL Email folder can store an unlimited number of emails and attachments.
Your Saved on AOL Folder can be accessed from any computer via AOL Email on the Web or via the AOL service, even if you aren't using your own computer.
To save email to your Saved on AOL folder using the AOL software:
1. On the AOL toolbar, click the Read button.
2. Click the Manage Email tab.
3. In the My Email Folders window on the left, click the New, Old, or Sent icon, then click the email you want to save, to highlight it.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the Email message window.
5. Select On AOL from the drop-down menu, then click the folder you want to save it into. You can save it to the Saved on AOL folder, or another folder you may have created inside this area.
Save Email to Your Saved on AOL Folder on AOL.co.uk
You can permanently store email messages in a special online folder called the Saved on AOL folder when you read AOL Email on the Web.
To save email to the Saved on AOL folder using AOL Email on the Web:
1. Go to AOL.co.uk.
2. Click the Read & Write Email button.
3. Open the folder that holds the messages you would like to move. To do this, click the name of the folder on the Email window on the left side of your Mailbox window.
4. Click the box to the left of the message you would like to move to place a check mark in it.
5. Click the Move drop-down menu.
6. Click Saved Email, or any other folder you may have created, to move the messages to. If you wish to organise the email that you save into separate folders, click Create Folder, type the name of the new folder, then click the Save button.