The AOL Calendar has many features that make it easy to stay organised and connected with what's going on in your life and the lives of your friends and family. Some of the features available with AOL Calendar are:
- Share calendars and coordinate schedules to stay up-to-date with family and friends.
- Organise and share events to simplify event planning.
- Automatic reminders help you stay on top of important dates with reminders that can be sent to you anywhere on the Internet and on your cell phone.
- Get your daily updated weather everywhere you view your calendar.
- Synchronise your AOL calendar with your PDA and Microsoft® Outlook®. If you use calendar programs on a personal digital assistant (PDA) or on Microsoft Outlook, you can synchronise those calendars with AOL Calendar.
Access the Calendar on AOL Email on the Web
Using the AOL.co.uk, you are able to view your calendar using a Web browser on computers without the AOL software.
To view your calendar:
- Go to http://calendar.aol.co.uk.
- Type your Screen Name and password in the appropriate boxes (if necessary), then click the Sign On button.
Note: You can use this Web-based version of your calendar to check your schedule, add or edit events, or take care of other scheduling tasks. The only limitation of the Web-based calendar is that you cannot use it offline.
Frequently Asked Questions: