Whole Web UK Sites
Powered by Google
Powered by AOL Shopping
We've redesigned AOL Help to make it easier to find the information you need.
Please visit the new AOL Help site at

How do I report web sites or request web sites?

If you find that your child does not have access to a site that you believe to be child-safe, you can choose to recommend a site, asking our third-party vendor to review it and add it to the list of acceptable sites.

If you would like to report a site with mature content, you can also ask to have that site reviewed by choosing to report a site.

To recommend or report a web site:

  1. Sign-on using the AOL software.
  2. Go to AOL Keyword: Recommend a Site or AOL Keyword: Report a Site.
  3. Click either Report A Site or Recommend A Site.
  4. Type in the address of the site you are reporting or recommending.
  5. Select the Parental Controls category that you think should or should not be given access to the site in question.
  6. Click Send.