You may wish to print or save a copy of these instructions as this page may not remain visible as you go through the suggested steps.
- Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, then click Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet icon, then click the Custom Level button.
- In the Scripting section, under Active Scripting, click the Enable option.
- Click the OK button and OK again.
- Click Security Center, and then, click Current Site Settings.
- Click Tools, then Options, and then, click Web Features