You can share your AOL Pictures albums with friends, family members, or associates.
To share an album, simply follow the instructions below:
- From the AOL Pictures window, click the Share link.
- Click the album you would like to share to select it.
- On the keyboard, hold the Ctrl key and click each picture you wish to share, then click the Share icon.
Note: To select the entire album, click the Select All link. To deselect all pictures, click the Deselect All link.
- In the To: box, type the AOL Screen Names or Internet email addresses of those you would like to share the album with.
Note: To open your address book and select AOL Screen Names or Internet email addresses click the To: button.
- In the Subject: box, type the subject heading for your message.
- In the Message: box, type a note to those who will receive your album.
- Click the Share button to send the album.
Those who you chose to share your album with will receive an email containing the text you entered in the Message box and a link to the online photo album.
The Actions icon presents opens a drop-down menu with several different options, one of which is to View shared status. This option allows you to see who, if anyone, you've shared the album with, and see if and when they've looked at it.
If someone sends you an album, you will receive an email including a link to view the album.
To view the album:
- Open the email.
- Click the View Album button.