The following is a list of actions you can take with AOL Pictures.
View an AOL Pictures album by going to http://pictures.aol.co.uk, then clicking the View All Albums link. You will notice an Action button in the upper right of the window. Clicking the Action button presents you with a drop-down menu with several different options:
- Add pictures: Add additional pictures to an existing album
- Edit title and captions: Change the album title or edit captions for images within the album
- Save to My Computer: Save the selected image to your hard drive
- Save to screensaver: Use the selected image as your screensaver
- Save to another album: Save a picture from one album into another album
- View shared status: See who, if anyone, you've shared an album with, and see if and when
they've looked at it
Note: A user in guest view can only use the Save to my computer and Save to screensaver options.