The scheduled scan feature allows you to run AOL Computer Check-Up on a regular basis, eliminating the need to start a scan manually. When you schedule a scan, the scan will automatically run at the time you choose.
To schedule automatic scans:
- Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select AOL, then click AOL Computer Check-Up.
- Click the Check-up Schedule tab.
- Choose the Check every: option by clicking it.
- Click the Check every: drop-down menu to open it, select a number of weeks from the list, then click it.
Note: By default, AOL Computer Check-Up schedules a scan for every two weeks.
- Click the first at: drop-down menu to open it, choose an hour from the list, then click it.
- Click the second at: drop-down menu to open it, choose either AM or PM from the list, then click it.
- Click the on: drop-down menu to open it, select a day of the week from the list, then click it.
- In the After a scheduled check-up scan... section, choose one of the options by clicking it to choose how you would like to fix any identified issues.
- Click the Save button.