AOL One-Click Fixes are small programs designed to fix a specific issue or issues with your computer, AOL software, connection, safety and security settings, and more.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I find AOL One-Click Fixes?
There are several ways you can get to the AOL One-Click Fixes list page:
- Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select AOL, then click AOL One-Click Fixes.
- Run the AOL Computer Check-Up software. On the bottom left of the AOL Computer Check-Up window, in the Other Free Support Tools: section, click the One-Click Fixes link.
- Right-click the AOL tray icon, then click One-Click Fixes.
When should I use AOL One-Click Fixes?
If you have a specific issue that is addressed in a One-Click Fix, try the fix to see if it resolves the issue.
How do I use AOL One-Click Fixes?
To use AOL One-Click Fixes:
- Open the AOL One-Click Fix list page using one of the methods in the Where to Find AOL One-Click Fixes section, above.
- Scroll through the list of issues to find the description that matches your problem, then click the Fix It For Me button for that issue.