Connect your wireless modem router
- Sign on to AOL.
- Download the AOL Easy Installer for Thomson 576 Wireless Modem Router.
- When prompted to save the file to a location select an appropriate place (desktop is a good example).
- Once the AOL Easy Installer is downloaded, double click the file: ST_V1.exe
This will launch the modem router installer and show the "Welcome" screen.
- Click the Start Installation button to continue. If you wish to cancel, click the Cancel Installation button.
- Read the next page carefully. The text advises to close any running programs, ensure to close your AOL software also. Click Next to continue.
- Connect a DSL filter to each telephone socket that is in use for telephones, dial-up modems and fax machines, etc.
- If you require additional DSL filters, order online at AOL Keyword Broadband Extras.
- Ensure to use AOL 8.0 or above.
- The AOL account to be used for the modem router set up must be a General (18+) account.
- This installer is not supported with a modem router containing beta firmware.