If you don't want a reader to send comments to your blog, you can block him or her from doing so:
- Open your blog from the Hometown homepage.
- Click the Edit Blog button.
- In the Options and Permissions section of the Edit your Blog form, click Manage Permissions.
- Enter the screen name of the person you want to block and click Block.
- Repeat this procedure to block any other readers you don't care to hear from.
- When you're ready, click Save.
Note: This proceedure only works for those readers with AOL screen names.