AIM for Windows CE/Pocket PC makes it easy for busy people to connect instantly with friends and family no matter where they are. With the new AIM 2.0 for Windows CE/Pocket PC you can use AIM wherever you are to:
Downloading and installing AIM for Windows CE/Pocket PC is easy:
- Download the Aim.exe file to your desktop PC.
- Double-click on the file, follow the instructions, and it will automatically install AIM on your device during the next ActiveSync session.
- A Handheld or Palm-size PC with Windows CE OS version 2.0 or higher or a Pocket PC.
- 8MB of RAM, although AOL Instant Messenger can function with less.
- An Internet Connection. You can use AOL Instant Messenger with any Internet connection, including telephone modems, ethernet cards, and cellular modems.
Supported Palm-Sized PCs:
Casio: E-15, E-100 & E-105
Compaq: Aero 1530, Aero 2100 Series
Hewlett-Packard: Jornada 420/430
Philips: Nino 500 (with clip-on modem)
Supported Hand-held PCs:
Compaq: Aero 8000 Hewlett-Packard: Jornada 680/690 & Jornada 820
Hitachi: Eplate 32 & 16 MB
IBM: WorkPad Z50
NEC: Mobile Pro 800 & Mobile Pro 770
Sharp: Mobilon Tripad
Vadem: Clio HP/C Pro
Supported Pocket Sized PCs:
Compaq: Aero 1550, iPAQ 3600 Series
Hewlett-Packard: Jornada 54